Wow this one is dangerous!!!!@michelletseydeland I had zero leftovers! 🤣
The sweet potato chips are sliced with a mandolin, fried in avocado oil, and sprinkled with sea salt and parsley. Super easy! 🍠
The dressing is from@sarah_fragoso‘s cookbook “Everyday Paleo”, it has some great recipes! 🌿
2 medium sweet potatoes
Enough avocado oil for frying, 1/4 cup at least
1/2 cup mayonnaise (vegan mayo works too!)
1 Tbsp full-fat coconut milk, Native Forest brand if possible!
1 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp dried parsley, plus more for garnish
1/4 tsp minced garlic
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Slice sweet potatoes with a waffle shaped or regular mandolin. Set aside.
2. Heat avocado oil in a frying pan on medium-high, until a chip starts to sizzle when you put one in. Be careful not to fry too many chips in the pan at one time.
3. Chips are done when they start to turn golden brown. Flip them while cooking to make sure they're even.
4. Place cooked chips on a paper towel to drain off excess oil. Let cool.
5. For the dip, combine all dip ingredients and serve immediately with your chips. Try not to eat the whole plate! We did!! 🤣