How beautiful is this Sesame Miracle Noodle salad from the @plantparadox30 cookbook?! It was a joy to eat! 😍💘🍜💕💙 The Miracle noodles are dyed blue when mixed with red cabbage, and then turn pink when topped with the dressing! Super fun recipe to make and enjoy! 🥰
3 packets Miracle Noodles prepared the Gundry way (I used Capellini for mine)
1 Tbsp iodized sea salt
1 cup shredded purple cabbage
1 cup broccoli slaw
1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup coconut aminos
2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 Tbsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp tahini
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp monk fruit sweetener
2 Tbsp finely minced fresh ginger
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup finely minced mint
2 finely mined green onions
1/4 cups sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt.
2. Remove your noodles from the package and rinse under cold running water for 2 minutes (only 1 minute in California, to save water!)
3. Transfer noodles to boiling water and cook 2-3 minutes. Drain.
4. Transfer the noodles to a dry pan and cook over medium heat, stirring to thoroughly dry out the noodles. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, toss together the prepared Miracle Noodles with the cabbage. When the noodles and cabbage mix, the noodles with turn blue!
6. Add the broccoli slaw and onion to the noodles. Mix.
7. In a pint jar, shake together the coconut aminos, rice vinegar, sesame oil, tahini, garlic, sweetener, ginger, and lemon juice, until you've made a smooth dressing.
8. Sprinkle the miracle noodles with the fresh mint and green onion, then pour over dressing. The dressing is what will make the noodles turn pink!
9. Garnish with sesame seeds and toss to combine.