Updated: Jan 19, 2019
If you haven’t tried the Salmon Avocado bowl from the #PlantParadox30 cookbook..... Go pick up the ingredients, and make it right now!!! 🥬🐟🥑🍚 This bowl was unbelievable! All the flavors came together impeccably! Quite possibly most delicious lunch I’ve ever had 😋💚 .
1 tsp avocado oil
1 3-oz piece wild-caught salmon
1 tsp Seafood Spice Rub (on my blog!)
1 cup cauliflower rice
1 cup Green Veggie Hash (on the blog!) or any pan veggies
1 Tbsp minced parsley or cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
2 Tbsp Nutty Green Salad Dressing (recipe below)
Nutty Green Salad Dressing
1/2 cup walnut oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp tahini
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp paprika
Salmon Avocado bowl:
1. Preheat broiler on high. I put my Breville oven at 500 degrees. Brush a small pan with half the oil.
2. Brush the remaining oil on the salmon, and sprinkle with the Seafood Spice Rub.
3. Place salmon skin-side down on the prepared pan and broil 7-10 minutes.
4. While salmon is cooking heat up the cauliflower rice according to package instructions.
5. Put the cauliflower rice in a bowl and add the hash and avocado on top. When the salmon is done, add it to the bowl.
6. Top with fresh herbs, lime juice, and the dressing.