These muffins have been highly requested!!! Everyone in our family is a d d i c t e d to these. They’re sooooo delicious and full of healthy fats! I eat 2 of them a day to increase the fat in my milk! I know my son is going to looove these once he can eat solid food! 🥥🧁😋🧠
🥥 3/4 cup coconut flour
🥥 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of your choice
🥥 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
🥥 1 Tbsp baking powder
🥥 1/4 tsp salt
🥥 6 pastured eggs
🥥 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted but not hot
🥥 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
🥥 1 tsp vanilla extract
🥥 1 cup raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a standard muffin pan with 12 parchment paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, sweetener, shredded coconut, baking powder, and salt.
3. Stir in the eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract, then carefully fold in the raspberries, taking care not to crush them.
4. Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until lightly browned and firm to the touch.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!