2 things made this morning’s yogurt granola bowl extra delicious: 😍 1️⃣ - @lovvelavva has the best vegan yogurt I’ve ever had! No weird ingredients either! I got mine from @wholefoods in the plain flavor and it’s delicious! Highly recommend if you have been looking for a good one! 🍥 2️⃣ - @oliviaculpo has created hands down the ultimate oat-free/paleo/keto granola I’ve ever had! It was so simple to make, and is easily modified if there are some things you can’t have. I’ve listed the full recipe on my blog. Thank you Olivia for perfecting this! 🙏🏽 Also, a little fresh citrus, pomegranates, and raspberries always help! 🍊 So happy to be out of the holiday slump and back to the real world!!! Plus side, I did get to do lots of cooking! Happy Friday everyone! 😊
1 cup sliced almonds
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup whole almonds
3 Tbsp hemp seeds
1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
1/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 egg white
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond flour
Honey to drizzle
Pinch of flaky sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the nuts, seeds, coconut, sweetener, cinnamon & salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, egg white & vanilla extract. Pour over nut/seed/coconut mixture. Add almond flour and combine everything together (I use clean hands to mix).
4. Spread mixture in an even layer onto the baking sheet with parchment paper, and pat down evenly.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown, rotating the pan halfway through. (Dont stir granola while baking).
6. Remove pan from oven and drizzle with honey, add pinch of salt and allow granola to cool completely.
7. Once cool, break granola into clusters, & store in an airtight container. Enjoy!