PlantParadox30 Buddha Bowl 🧘🏽♀️🥗 For mine I used: • Organic Miracle Rice (to make it Keto) • Japanese sweet potatoes sautéed with sage & shallots • Sautéed mushrooms • Sautéed spinach • Chopped green onions • Sliced avocado • Pickled asparagus • Pickled red onions • and a Lemon-Tahini dressing drizzled on top 😋🥑🍋🍚 . So unbelievably delicious! Definitely brightened up a dreary day here 🌨😊. Is the weather still bad where you are?
Ingredients (for 2 bowls):
2 Tbsp EVOO
3 shallots, sliced
1 diced sweet potato
1 tsp fresh sage
2 cups spinach
2 packages organic Miracle Rice
1 Tbsp iodized sea salt
1 cup baby portabella mushrooms
4 spears pickled asparagus
1/2 cup pickled red onion
1/4 cup green onion
1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
2 tsp tahini
Juice of one lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt.
2. Remove Miracle Rice from the package and rinse under cold running water for 2 minutes (only 1 minute in California, to save water!)
3. Transfer rice to boiling water and cook 2-3 minutes. Drain.
4. Transfer rice to a dry pan and cook over medium heat, stirring to thoroughly dry out the rice. After rice is dry, set aside.
5. Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a sautéed pan over medium-high heat.
6. Add shallot, sweet potato, sage, and salt & pepper to taste. Sauté until tender and set aside.
7. Heat the remaining Tbsp of EVOO in a sauté pan. Add mushrooms and cook 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
8. Add the spinach to the sauté pan. Cook until wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
9. Place Miracle Rice at the bottom of the bowls. Add sweet potato, spinach, and mushrooms on top.
10. Add pickled veggies and sliced avocado to the bowl.
11. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and sesame seeds.
12. Whisk together the tahini and lemon juice and drizzle over the top before serving.