Cooks up 2 pans of crispy kale chips... Eats both pans. 🙈
Guys, these are amazing. And super easy! I’m never eating a regular old chip again!
My tweak is to toss the kale in only the avocado oil, and then sprinkle it with Seafood Rub once it’s on the pan. MmmMmm!
1 large bunch curly kale (purple and green are both ok 👍🏽)
2 Tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp Seafood Spice Rub (on my blog!)
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Rinse kale and pat dry. Remove thick stems and tear the leaves into 2-3 inch pieces.
3. Place pieces in a salad spinner to remove any extra water, and then toss in a bowl with the avocado oil.
4. Spread kale in single layer (may require 2-3 baking sheets! I suggest purchasing extra 😊). Be careful not to overcrowd the pans!
5. Bake 15 minutes, then toss the kale to make sure all sides are crisping.
6. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until desire crispiness.