Collard-Wrapped Vegan Burritos
Collard-Wrapped Vegan Burritos! 🌯🌯🌯 Seasoned jackfruit, guacamole, cauliflower rice, and @so_delicious unsweetened coconut yogurt. Every ingredient was insanely delicious! Had a hard time not eating these before I wrapped them up 😂! Would be amazing as a taco salad as well! I served mine with #pp30 Seasonal Fruit Salsa on the side. 🥰
4 large collard green leaves
2 cups shredded jackfruit
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup cooked cauliflower rice
1/4 cup guacamole
1/4 cup coconut yogurt
1. Carefully trim collard greens so the stems are no longer than the leaves. With a vegetable peeler, carefully shave down the thick ribs until thin.
2. Bring a pan filled with water to a simmer. Carefully add leaves one at a time and simmer each for 1-2 minutes, until tender, then set aside; repeat with the remaining leaves.
3. In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add jackfruit, and sprinkle with cumin, paprika, pepper, and salt. Cook 3-5 minutes, until tender, then set aside.
4. For each serving, lay out 2 collard leaves end to end, overlapping a bit. Carefully spread leaves with half of the cauliflower rice and half of the jackfruit. Sprinkle half of the guacamole over mixture.
5. Roll up carefully, folding in ends first, then rolling crosswise; repeat with second set of collards and serve with seasonal fruit salsa and a dollop of coconut yogurt.