Updated: Apr 6, 2020
Made my blueberry muffin edit to the olive oil cake recipe in the #plantparadox cookbook (pg. 228)! They are TOO good 💙😋
Olive oil spray
1 3/4 cups blanched almond flour
2/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
2 tsp baking powder
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
4 eggs, beaten
Wild blueberries, fresh or frozen, a handful or as many as you desire 😊
1. Grease a 12 muffin tin with olive oil.
2. Add almond flour, sweetener, and baking powder to a mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
3. Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, olive oil, and eggs. Mix until combined.
4. Sprinkle in the wild blueberries. The mix will turn purple if you use frozen berries, but this will cook out in the oven!
5. Pour batter into greased muffin pan, and put in a cold oven.
6. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees, and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
7. Let the muffins cool for 5-10 minutes.
I personally love mine cold from the fridge or room temperature! Enjoy!